Tuesday, March 08, 2005

M husband and wife: Though thank you!

Vis-a-vis the 款 待 of the other day, it is late and the せ it says your brief note gratitude. To be enormous it was cute day. Golf became the study may be pleasant! The rear noon boiled rice and dinner were the ち so! The sukiyaki was tasty truly, (second time)! However the beer it is not drunk yet, the ぜ っ you want, you drink, slow. Also various conversations were funny, is. It enjoys following that it meets! Thank you!

(Sorry, I simply never tire of the Google translator. Credit/blame goes to Gomeiyage for introducing it.)

1 comment:

Hack said...

Actual English translation:

I would like to express my belated thanks for your hospitality the other day. It was really a great day. Golf was fun and I learned a lot. Also, thank you for lunch and dinner. The sukiyaki (sweet boiled meat and vegetables) was really good, even the second time! I haven't drunk the beer yet, but I definitely will, at a leisurely pace. Our various conversations were interesting as well. I am looking forward to next time! Thank you!
----------------------------------
(Still sounds a little funny because I tried to make it literal. Makes sense, but takes far longer than Google! And not nearly as entertaining!)