Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Will You Marry Me Bill? I Love You So and I Always Will

Why am I writing anything at this moment? I should be sleeping. I can hear the birds chirping. It is 5:30 a.m., but I have only one class at 11 and then I am free for 30 hours or so. I just now got home from karaoke, where I randomly met a Japanese guy I had randomly met there before, and of course I didn't recognize him but he remembered every little detail about me. I felt like such a jerk, but then there is a reason for that. Anyway, it goes without saying that I had a great time... yeah. So I am home, Bill has started a blog, I commented on it in Klingon, and all seems to be well with my personal universe. I should try to get to sleep before I get past my own subconsciously fabricated facade of extreme contentment. Then again, whenever I do finally get horizontal I have a lingering feeling that I will see more dancing old people. I like old people. If any old people read this, I hope you are not offended by the term "old". I mean it with the utmost respect. Political correctness at times requires verbal olympics that are well, more tiresome than I can bear. Especially at such an hour as this. As long as I get 3 hours of sleep, though, I know I can perform well. But I will probably take a nap in the afternoon. Mmmm... forbidden sleep... soooo gooooooooood. And I must retire.

4 comments:

Will said...

Man. Too bad my job doesn't allow for karaoke excursions until 5:30 on weeknights.

Hack said...

It has nothing to do with my job. The bubble bath makes me strong.

BillG said...

Do you promise to be good to me, Tony? Do you promise to love, honor, and wash my futon when it's been on fire and needed to be put out? If so, then yes!

Hack said...

Who is Tony? This is Hack. But if you still want me, I will not only make and keep all those promises, but I will also promise to dump Gold Bond Medicated Powder all over said futon, as well as your entire kitchen, should the need arise.