Friday, November 03, 2006

Where's the Beaver?



Sadly, he was unaccounted for. Las Vegas took priority, apparently. But we salute him, nonetheless.

This picture is from my alma mater's recent homecoming football game. It was also our 5-year reunion. Miraculously, our team emerged victorious, and for a few moments, a lot of people who don't care at all about the success of the football team found themselves cheering ecstatically. I was among them, and I make no apologies. And my pants and shirt are ruined thanks to Crazy Carl the Cokehead. That was a non-sequitir. Don't try to make a connection. There isn't one. Next time I am stateside I want Crazy Carl the Cokehead to take me shopping. And he will not be allowed to drink while driving the cart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Tony, oh yes we do.

- from Joel and Allie's apartment in Cambridge. Lucas and Kim are on the sofa. I am drinking hot chocolate and goldschlagger. We love you and miss you and we wish you were here and stuff.

Hack said...

muchos gracias muchachos.

Hack said...

ps igualmente.

BillG said...

What, do I have to speak Spanish now?

So what, exactly, gets Coke out of khaki? I found myself flashing back to a night in Nippon as I rinsed out your pants in the sink in Simpson before showering with a slight headache and a gritty tasty in my mouth.

At least your pants won't take a month to dry.

It was *fantastic* to see you at Homecoming, Tony. Fantastic. I'm glad you're doing well, and yes, when it's the proper time, I'll be the one to throw your bachelor party for you.

Bill