Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Use and Abuse

BEFORE:



AFTER:



Went to Costco the other day, again, even though I didn't intend to buy anything. My friends are just using me for my membership. Oh well, it gave me something to do. Of course I ended up spending about $100, though nearly half of that was to renew my membership. So I can keep getting used. Anyway, while I was waiting for the user of the day to apply for a credit card, I encountered Tai-chan, one of my students, and his cousin Yuna. His mom came later to rescue them, but I gave her the camera instead. I was looking through my pictures and I noticed that there are a lot where I am attacking children. Hmm... all I can say in my defense is: THEY STARTED IT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long time no see,Taichi!
I feel sad when I think that even such a cute boy become Ossan in time.

Hack said...

I am learning to embrace my ossan-ness. 30... it's the new 20! Or something. Thanks for stopping by, Junko. Teach me how to do MIXI!

BillG said...

I think my daughter still misses you, Tony. She can certainly relate to the fun of being attacked by Tone-Loc