Thursday, November 09, 2006

Geek Week

I am turning into an internet geek. But probably just for a little while. In the last few days I have created myspace and ringo accounts, and joined a Japanese online community, where I post just like I do here but not in English. Good way to study the language and culture, I thought. And I was correct. But now things have gotten really out of hand. I actually took the time to write a review of a product on Yahoo! I bought a new digital camera at Costco the other day and I have been very happy with it. I don't know what possessed me to go to the trouble, but I did. You can see it, I think, if you click on the title of this post. This nerdiness can't last, so if any of you are concerned about me, don't be. It is a welcome distraction from other mental meanderings that are less edifying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Hack. Maaate!

Three things:

- I like to think that your beverage of the week: Shark Energy Drink, is not because of the taste, but because it reminds you of me.

- A freeware program called VirtualDub will let you save your entire movie into bmp files. You can therefore get your snapshot in a better resolution than with your camera. But, it will save every frame to a separate bmp file, so it might be overkill.

It's always good to have a new toy exceed expectations.

- I hope to be back in Japan in a couple of months. Aside from that, unfortunately nothing new in my life.

Anonymous said...

welcome to myspace