Friday, April 07, 2006

My Backyard


My Backyard, originally uploaded by Hack Rambler.

Well, not quite. But close enough that I am a little embarrassed that I haven't seen it until today. That is a little waterfall in the background. They tell me wild boars abound here, but I have never come across any. Perhaps one of these days my chance will come. At least today I found out where I can eat them, whether I ever see any or not. Less than sure that I want to partake, but it's always good to know one's options....

3 comments:

BillG said...

Hello there, Hack. Often imitated, never duplicated BillG here. Wanted to offer up a lame excuse so as to let you know that I haven't completely forgotten about you, and to let you know that I immensely enjoy reading your posts, work, photos, whatever.

Oh right, the excuse.

Well, it seems as though Meg and I have put in an offer on a house to move into, and the offer was accepted! So, we'll be moving in May, and in the meantime, there are about 1.37 billion little things to take care of before we can move/take possesion/get ourselves in debt up to our eyeballs. So that's been fun.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get a pic of our daughter up on my blog soon, if I can shovel my way out from under this paperwork. Just checking in to see how you're doing!

BillG

Hack said...

BillG,

Congratulations! Becoming both a father and a homeowner (almost) in such a short time is nothing to sneeze at. Fortunately my hayfever hasn't gotten to me yet this spring so that shouldn't be a problem.

I know your are mecha busy so I consider it a privilege to hear from you. Ganbatte with all the stuff you have to do! And regards to WIfeG.

BillG said...

Gabarimas!