Tuesday, November 27, 2007

वहत हप्पेनेद तो अक्तूबर?

Hmm. That title said "What happened to October?" before it was automatically transliterated, but I have to admit Hindi looks cooler so I think I will just leave it that way.

And the answer to the question is, uh, well, like this blog, under construction. In other words I don't know. But the good news is that I found some make up and it seems I am mostly finished applying it. To my blog I mean. It is supposed to be a metaphor. Work with me here, people.

Speaking of this blog, not only do I not know where my old template disappeared to, but I also have no idea where the majority of the music came from. But most of it's not bad, so I can live it for the time being. Weird.

So this is one of those times when there is so much I could say to make up for my extended silence that I will instead say nothing. Well, nothing further. Until I do say something, that is. Right. Leave a comment to let me know you haven't given up on me completely. Much obliged.

2 comments:

TJM said...

Nice to see you back Tony!

KI said...

Not given up completely.

Keep the Hindi.