Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Choose my own adventure



Here's a shot a friend took from a night out to karaoke last month. We are in Japan, but on this night there was not a Japanese person in the room. So I invited the girls from the room next door to join us. And they did. I will probably never get to see the pictures THEY took, though. Aaah.

In this scene I am busy singing and therefore have delegated my drink-ordering responsibilities to the young lady on my left, who does not live here and speaks no Japanese.

Or perhaps we both just saw the camera and struck a pose. I actually don't remember.

3 comments:

KI said...

Glad that you're back, Hack :-)

Anonymous said...

你還是那麼喜歡唱歌..
送你一首"燕姿"主唱的雨天.很好聽喔~~
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/besta1114
週末愉快

Anonymous said...

   +  ︿     ︿
 ﹨\ °.   ∕ ﹨   ∕ ﹨  ˙  /∕
 ﹨ \   ∕  ﹨  ∕  ﹨   / ∕
 ﹨  \ +∕   ﹨ ∕   ﹨°  /  ∕
 ﹨   \∕    ﹨∕    ﹨/   ∕ ㄌ
 ﹨                    ∕ ㄨ
 ∕ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁  ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ﹨ ㄝ
+∕ ﹨    ●  ∕ ﹨       ∕ ﹨
∕  ﹨      ∕  ﹨  ●   ∕  ﹨
∕   \▁▁▁▁/    \▁▁▁▁/   ﹨
|          /\          |
﹨         /  \         ∕
.﹨       /      \       ∕
/▔▔▔▔▔\  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ /▔▔▔▔▔\
▏    ▔▔▏ \│ │ │/ |▔▔    |
▏    ▔▔▏  | | |  |▔▔    |
\_____/   |   |   \_____/
          ╰---╯
))