Thursday, May 24, 2007

You don't have to read this.



I see that I haven't posted for more than a month. I can't think of anything to say at the moment, or at least nothing particularly interesting. Usually I try to post things that would be interesting whether you know me or not. This post will be an exception. It might not be interesting even if you do know me. But hey, it has a picture of myself and one of my good friends here in the Orient, so that's something. It might be helpful for those of you who have forgotten what I look like. And that is all. That is my post.

5 comments:

KI said...

Yay! Was, in fact, beginning to forget what you looked like, so this helps. Nice glasses!

Hack said...

Yeah, thanks. They are Gucci. I don't care about brands, but they were the only pair in the whole store that I liked. I need to change my job so I can dye my hair blue.

KI said...

Wish the hair was still blue...alas, it was only a Halloween picture. Very boring long blonde now, and I certainly don't have any Gucci accessories to liven things up, either. The most exciting thing to say about my job is that it allows me to stay in my pajamas all day most days if I really want to.

Symian said...

look at those two handsome, shining examples of humanity. Now that`s style, brother.

Anonymous said...

Ah! You are Hack!