Friday, March 31, 2006

Test Taking Strategies, Part 1




You Are a Margarita



You aren't just the life of the party, you are the party!

You mix a good drink, bust out some great music, and know how to get down.



Hmm... all well and good except that I can't remember the last time I drank myself. If I were Rum and Coke that would be a different story altogether. I blame my grandpa for giving me sips while we played poker when I was in elementary school. Or rather I should thank him, rest his soul. Anyway back to the cocktail in question. Maybe tonight I will give it a whirl. Margaritas in Taipei... yeah, I like the sound of that. Hopefully there will not be a repeat of a certain dance-floor clearing feat that was performed by a friend of mine last time I went out in Taipei. You know who you are. I dare you to claim it. PS Congratulations on impending fatherhood. You didn't waste any time, did you? ;)

No comments: