Monday, August 08, 2005

Don't Forget Your Dreams

dream moon monkeys armpit shaving

church easter so many crackers forgot to study hebrew "don't let us lose this feeling"

The above is a portion of the note I wrote to myself on July 26th after a night of unusually vivid dreaming. I wanted it to trigger my memory later so I could write in detail about what I saw with my eyes closed. I love my dreams because they are so wacky but sometimes so real and even mysteriously predictive at times. Unfortunately due to a powerful combination of busy-ness and laziness I can no longer remember what I dreamed and can therefore no longer write about them. But I can write about not writing about them. I just did. What a waste of good material.

Made another beautiful salad today but decided not to post the picture because, well, it is a picture of a salad. People might think I have too much time on my hands.

Tonight I went on a Morrissey buying spree at the used record store. I am of the opinion that Morrissey could sing the ingredients on the shampoo bottle and it would sound good. In fact I would like to hear that. Hmm, maybe I will try it myself tomorrow in the shower. Good thing I don't use Japanese shampoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one would like to see every salad image. I think maybe a nice collage of them would be ideal.